Monday, February 17, 2020

6. The Power of Smile and A Boy..

There used to be two grocery shops near a house. One shop was very next to the house having large customer base with variety of goods dealt in it and one grocery shop was at the exit of the street with was almost a kilometer far from the house, having a very small Customer- Base and a limited of goods dealing as compared to the shop which was adjacent to the house.

In that house lived a small boy, named Chintu who would come out every morning and buy a packet of bread from that small shop.

Everyday, seeing the purchase of bread from the small shop surprisingly!! One day Chintu's Father asked Chintu, Son! Chintu, the packet of bread which you bring every morning, Why Don't you get that from the nearby shop, instead you walk a kilometer to buy that packet of Bread?

Chintu Replied innocently I don't like to visit the shop nearby because The shopkeeper looks me angrily and is very aggressive. He even don't talk to me properly but the shopkeeper at the exit of the street greets me with a SMILING FACE and also Wishes me GOOD MORNING whenever I visit his shop. The only reason for which I visit a Kilometer to buy a packet of Bread is that I like his SMILING FACE.

Moral- If someone's smile/ someone's growl can cause a child's heart to be attracted/dis attracted then what a power does your smile have?  Smile has the power to change the world and raise more Attractions removing all disattractions.


No comments:

Post a Comment