Friday, August 20, 2021

49. Younger Age With INCREDIBLE Thoughts

Just yesterday, I bowed before the wisdom of a small girl.

I went to a program yesterday where class-10 pass-out students were being felicitated this year. I saw all the children looking at each other and touching the feet of all those who were felicitating them and those who were sitting on the stage.

In the crowd of those 30-35 children, there was a girl, 15 years of age who touched the feet of all the people sitting on the stage except the person who felicitated  her. Instead of touching his feet, the girl choosed to shake hands. I didn’t understand why she did this? Where everyone was touching feet, why didn't she do what everyone else was doing?

This is a option, I accept but I wanted to know what thought-process was going over her mind at that moment.

After the program was over, I could not stop myself and asked the girl why she do this.

That girl's answer bowed me before her age and age's wisdom.

The girl replied me, "The one who felicitated me is of my brother's age and the rest of the people who were sitting on the stage are of my father's age. If I touched the feet of the one who is of my brother's age, he would have felt awkward.  And somewhere other people who were sitting here would also have made fun of him which I didn't wanted. I don't want those who felicitated me over my success to have less respect than mine."

The great thinking of that girl's young age made me realize that this girl cannot be a part of any crowd. In the open sky, she will fly with her wings planted. Its wisdom will take it a long way.





___________________________________________________________________________________

(HINDI TRANSLATION)

बस कल ही की बात, एक छोटी सी बच्ची की समझदारी के सामने मैं  नतमस्तक हो गया। 

मैं कल एक program में गया था जहां इस साल Class-10  के pass-out students को felicitate किया जा रहा था।  मैने देखा की सभी बच्चे एक दूसरे के देखा-देखी उन सभी के पैर छू रहे थे जो उन्हें felicitate कर रहे थे और जो स्टेज पर बैठे थे। 

उन 30-35 बच्चों की भीड़ में एक 15 साल की लड़की ऐसी थी जिसने उस इंसान  को जिसने उसे  felicitate किया, को छोड़कर स्टेज में बैठे बाकि सभी लोगों के पैर छुवे। उसके पैर छूने के बजाय , उस लड़की ने  हाथ मिलाना चुना। मुझे ये नहीं समझ आया कि उसने ऐसा क्यों किया। जब सब पैर छू रहे थे तब उसने वो क्यों नहीं किया जो हर कोई कर रहे थे। 

ये एक option हैं, मैं इसे मानता हूँ, पर मैं ये जानना चाहता था कि उस समय उसके दिमाग में क्या thought-process चल रहीं था। 

Program खत्म होने के बाद मुझसे रहा नहीं गया और मैने उस लड़की को पूछ लिया कि उसने ऐसा क्यों  किया। 

उस लड़की के जवाब ने मुझे अपने उम्र और उम्रः के समझदारी के सामने झुका दिया।  

उस लड़की ने मुझे ये जवाब दिया  "जिसने मुझे Felicitate किया वो मेरे भाई की उम्र का हैं और बाकि जो लोग स्टेज पर बैठे थे वो मेरे पापा के उम्र के हैं।  अगर मेँ अपने भाई के उम्र वाले के पैर छूती तो उन्हें awkward feel होता और कहीं ना कहीं  बाकि लोग जो यहाँ बैठे थे वो उनका मजाक बनाते जो मैं नहीं चाहती थीं। जिसने मुझे felicitate किया उनका सन्मान मेरी बजाह से कम हो ये मैं नहीं चाहती। "

उस  बच्ची की छोटी उम्र कि  बड़ी सोच ने मुझे ये एहसास दिलाया कि ये लड़की किसी भीड़ का हिस्सा नहीं बन सकती।  खुले आसमान में ये अपने लगाए पंखों के साथ उड़ेगी।  इसकी समझदारी इसे बहुत आगे तक ले जाएगी।



 

1 comment: